The Centre of Postgraduate Medical Research and Education (CoPMRE) would like to invite you to their Thirteenth Annual Symposium: ‘Digital Healthcare: shaping the future’. This symposium is suitable for primary and secondary care doctors, nurses and other healthcare professionals, academics and anyone with an interest in medical research, education and innovation.
This year’s conference will explore the escalating scale and pace of digital technology in healthcare and the benefits and challenges of transformative technologies to advance care, improve clinical outcomes and enhance the patient experience.
- Cathy Francis, Director of patients and information for NHS England South – Why Digital Healthcare? The national context and strategy
- Andy Hadley, Head of IT Development at NHS Dorset Clinical Commissioning Group – The Dorset e-healthcare record – Where are we?
- Nuno Almeida, Founder and CEO of Nourish – Digital Clinical Pathways: harnessing the power of digital health service design
- Claire Harding, Head of Impact and Research, Big White Wall – Using technology to deliver mental health care at scale
- Professor Theo Arvanitis, Professor of e-Health Innovation and Head of Research at the Institute of Digital Healthcare (IDH) at WMG, University of Warwick
This event is free to attend but places are strictly limited so please register as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. You can register for free tickets here.
The final programme can be found here.
Date: 12 October 2016 from 9.00 to 16.30
Location: Executive Business Centre (EBC), Lansdowne Campus, BH8 8EB