Are you or do you know a talented post-doctoral researcher who would like to work with us in the area of digital consumption?
The Centre of Promotional Cultures and Communication at Bournemouth University is looking to work with a talented post-doctoral researcher as a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Research Fellow. Details about the call can be found here.
Areas of interest:
- Possession processes in digital consumption
- Use of digital devices in consumer practices
- Distributed decision making and digital devices
- New areas of responsibility in the digital economy
- Corporate responsibility/sustainability in the digital age
- The use of mobile phones and shopping experiences
Specialist skills training we can offer at Bournemouth University:
- Qualitative and quantitative methodologies
- Insight development methods for industry
- Practice-based approaches to consumer research
- Web platform and social media data capture and analysis
If you are interested please contact Dr Janice Denegri-Knott with a summary of your proposed project and CV.
The submission deadline is 14 September 2016.