Dr. Cyril Pernet from the University of Edinburgh will be delivering a workshop on the 27th of May. His workshop will mainly cover two topics:
- Misconceptions in the use of the General Linear Model applied to functional MRI: a tutorial for junior neuro-imagers.
- Improving functional magnetic resonance imaging reproducibility.
He will also provide some hands-on training in some or all of the following:
- Using BIDS and BIDS java validation tool (data format and sharing)
- Introduction to PSOM (pipeline for matlab – reproducibility)
- Website usage for imaging (figshare, OSF, etc.)
For further information, please contact Dr. Sebastien Miellet